This project will produce a standard that will be used by the GOES DCS community to describe the format that binary transmissions will use. Any interested parties are invited to participate in the creation of the standard.
- Project Timeline
- Request for information - June 2009
- Evaluation of submitted information - September 2009
- Progress report to STIWG and TWG - October 2009
- First draft of the binary transmission specification - January 2010
- Feedback on first draft - March 2010
- Final draft of specification - Spring 2010 (STIWG Meeting)