11-Sep-2013 - A friendly reminder. The Field Test page is to be used by field personnel to check the status of a DCP. It is not meant to be a feed to your production system.
23-JUL-2013 to 24-JUL-2013THE EDDN WILL BE UNDERGOING MAINTENANCE. EXPECT INTERUPTION TO SERVICE
- 24-APR-2013 - lrgseddn2 was replaced today. You may have to reconnect your servers to account for the change.
- 09-OCT-2012 - lrgseros1 was replaced. You may have to reconnect your servers to account for the change.
- GOES DCS - General information about the Geostationary Operational Environmental Satellite Data Collection System (GOES DCS)
- Area Coverage - Information about the land area coverage of the GOES satellites.
- Wallops Island - NOAA Command and Data Acquisition (CDA) facility information
- System Data Access - How to gain access to the data.
Emergency Data Distribution Network (EDDN)
- Overview - Overview of the Emergency Data Distribution Network (EDDN)
- 8.1 Meter Antenna - 8.1 Meter GOES Receiving Antenna
- 7.5 Meter Antenna - 7.5 Meter GOES Receiving Antenna
- 3.8 Meter Antenna - 3.8 Meter GOES Backup Receiving Antenna
- 2.4 Meter Antenna - 2.4 Meter GOES Receiving Antenna
Local Readout Ground Station (LRGS)
- Message Access - LRGS Message Access
- DCP Field Test - Low-Bandwidth Message Access
- Configuration Repository - Platform Metadata
DocumentationA collection of User Manuals, FAQs and other helpful information data relay users.
- Installation Instructions
- Users Guide, Version 6.0 ( PDF format )